- Full Time
Perform a variety of duties at Lakeview Village, assuring the maintaining of areas and equipment in a clean, safe, orderly and attractive manner to the highest degree possible at all times for residents, staff, and guests.
- Move equipment, furniture or other items as requested.
- Pick up various supplies, parts, and building materials on and off campus and deliver to appropriate locations as requested.
- Replace light bulbs, ballasts, and light fixtures as well as clean lighting fixtures around campus.
- Assist in maintaining/cleaning plumbing fixtures, and unclogging toilets and drains.
- Complete assigned work orders in a timely manner.
- Perform snow removal from streets, sidewalks, driveways, and stoops using tractors, snow plows, snow blowers, shovels, etc...
- Trash removal and clean up of shop and mechanical areas.
- Assist in demolishing apartments as requested.
- Experience in maintenance and or construction is preferred.
- Must be able to work from oral or written instructions, including work orders.
- GED or High School Graduation Preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to lift 100 lbs at one time or 25 lb repetitively.
- Ability to work on your feet and walk for up to 2 hours without rest.
- Ability to bend, stoop, kneel, turn, twist, climb and walk down stairs or ladders.
- Ability to work outside during extreme temperature conditions.
- Ability to work in dusty environments, including crawl spaces or attics.
- Ability to work independently; display a kind, courteous attitude, and work in a team-oriented setting with residents, relatives, staff and others.
- Must have a valid Driver's License and be able to be approved to drive a Lakeview Village vehicle.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!