- Community Life
- Full Time
Do you like helping people? Do want to feel like your career has a purpose? Consider Lakeview Village!
Providing excellence in customer service and professionalism by meeting the needs of residents with the service provided by Lakeview Reception Desk. This position also presents the best "first impression" possible to Lakeview Village guest and visitors.
1. Assist residents, patrons and employees by answering phones in a timely manner, standing up to wait on front counter and providing information/referrals to appropriate staff as needed to provide exemplary customer service to all residents, patrons, and employees. Be professional and courteous at all times.
2. Assist prospective employees by coordinating application process.
3. Forward/distribute employee mail.
4. Complete resident work orders for housekeeping/maintenance department for hearing impaired/low vision residents.
5. Develop and maintain a good working rapport with inter-department personnel and other departments within the facility, to assure that Office programs can be properly maintained to meet the needs of facility and residents.
6. Assure that the facility is maintained in a clean, safe and orderly manner for resident comfort and convenience.
7. Assure that work/assignment areas are clean and free of equipment, supplies, etc., before leaving such areas.
8. Ensure that residents rights to fair and equitable treatment, self determination, individuality, privacy, property and civil rights, including the right to wage complaints are followed.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!